News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Beauty Bloggers: Directions for Posting Links  (Read 5302 times)

SilverCrown

• Administrator
Beauty Bloggers: Directions for Posting Links
« on: October 06, 2009, 11:45:51 AM »
We believe that more information is always better. So tell us about your blog here.

Please start a new topic with the name of your blog and include a link in the body. (For those interested in optimizing their blogs for search engines, we have not NOFOLLOW'd links here.)

Include a description of your blog, your target audience(s), and the usual frequency with which you post to it.

We ask that you be respectful and not include a post about every new post you make. If you make a major change, like adding a whole new category that is pertinent to our readers, feel free to post a reply to your original post to keep us up to date on what's happening in your corner of the world.

Bloggers are also required to read and abide by our Rules.

Questions? Write to me, SilverCrown at thetimelessbeauty.com, or send me a PM and I will respond as soon as possible.
-SilverCrown

SilverCrown

• Administrator
Re: Beauty Bloggers: Directions for Posting Links
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 11:13:11 AM »
Beauty Bloggers -

Due to a recent upgrade of The Timeless Beauty many of our existing URL's are no longer valid. If you have linked to the home page the URL remained the same. However, if you linked to a topic, while the topic still exists, the URL for that topic has now changed. Please adjust your links accordingly.

Thank you.

SilverCrown
-SilverCrown