News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Welcome to my Blog DivaDebbi!  (Read 3349 times)

DivaDebbi

• Gold Member
Welcome to my Blog DivaDebbi!
« on: October 28, 2010, 06:38:15 PM »
Hi Ladies!
I started my Beauty and Fashion Blog, DivaDebbi (www.Divadebbi.com) over 2.5 years ago.  I am a girls, girl and always shared ALL of my stuff with my friends.  Blogging is just an extension of that.  I am a breast cancer survivor and occasionally touch on that topic.  My focus is Anti-Aging Beauty.  I am obsessed and will try basically anything that hits the market and share my results with my readers. 

This is a fabulous forum, and I look forward to learning from all of you too!

Best,
Debbi
Don't sweat the small stuff...really, don't. :)

Poppyfields

• Ageless Beauty
  • letting myself go ..... forward
Re: Welcome to my Blog DivaDebbi!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 07:38:19 PM »
Welcome to TTB, Debbi.  You are among friends here.   :-*
Hope you find the time to post here once in a while, we love to chat.
  • Complexion: Fair, neutral
  • Eyes: dark blue
  • Hair: med. ash blond, gray highlights
There is nothing wrong with you. Not one single thing. Any fault lies with the fashion/cosmetic/marketing industry that has trained you with false proof to believe that you’re not perfect.

DivaDebbi

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 07:26:30 PM »
Thanks Poppyfield!  I feel another obsession coming on!!!

Best,
Debbi

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »
 :welcome: Debbie and would love to check out your blog!
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves

Eurodivas

• Gold Member
  • Please bring back Magic Liquid Powder in Deep
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 03:07:32 PM »
Hi DivaDebbi,

Spent some time on your blog today and it was lots of fun to read.  I will keep it bookmarked.

Vanity should have no boundaries regardless of age!

DivaDebbi

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 10:23:05 PM »
Thank you so much Eurodiva!  Actually, my site was not how it usually looks today.  I nearly blew the whole thing up, because I made one minor change.  Took 3 techie brains to figure out what I mucked up!  Anyway, the content was the same, but the look is more my style...still need to tweak a few things.  Thanks for visiting!

LemonMyrtle

• Platinum Member
  • Hello Possums!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 04:58:02 AM »
I look forward to visiting your blog, DivaDebbi. Will pop in soon :) Your TTB "signature" makes perfect sense - you know of what you speak.
  • Eyes: Hazel
  • Hair: Grey
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

DivaDebbi

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 08:09:48 AM »
O I hope you do Lemonmyrtle!  The TTB girls like some of my pals as well who I Blog in a weekly round up forum, Fab Over Forty, The Non Blonde and The Beauty Look Book.  Also love my friend who writes Best Things In Beauty.

December marks 15 years since my breast cancer diagnosis (knock wood spit spit poo poo)!  I have changed in a zillion ways since that day.  A lot of crappola went out the window! (like my pension for always wishing for more than what I have instead of appreciating what Ive already got).  Truly, truly, I DONT sweat the small stuff.  Tons rolls off my back and I have little patience for gossip and pettiness.  Happiness and healthy boobs to all!  Check those boobettes in the shower everyday ladies, I missed my lump with a daily bath sponge...xoxo

SilverCrown

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 01:10:42 AM »
Beauties -

Some odd gadget offered by Google has started serving up links it finds to The Timeless Beauty on blogs. This is the first time I've seen it so apologies if I missed other blogs. But I want to offer a huge thank-you to DivaDebbi for her very kind words:

Brushing Up on Brushing Up
"I was inspired to try it, after reading about it on a favorite website of mine The Timeless Beauty.  I stumbled upon this website, after one of their members posted a link to one of my Blogs.  Basically it is a savvy group of beauty enthusiasts, who share their experiences with makeup and skin care products.  The participants are warm and witty and I have learned about things that were off my radar like dry brushing." 

Holy Grails
"I recently stumbled on a  terrific website called The Timeless Beauty, after they stumbled upon DivaDebbi. This great group of ladies chat message board style, about all matter of beauty, sharing tips and obsessions. Naturally, when I queried about GA Luminous Foundation, it was lauded, loudly. Hmmmmm...how long until I caved?"

Thanks, Debbi!
-SilverCrown

DivaDebbi

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 10:01:20 AM »
You are  very welcome SC! I love TTB!  I have many fab Blogger buds, but basically we are all reporting on whatever we are using...the whole discussion part is also part of the fun and I love learning about all things beauty, so my thanks to you for this terrific forum! :D

LemonMyrtle

• Platinum Member
  • Hello Possums!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 11:16:13 PM »
Diva, your blog is full of great reading and pics and you are just lovely. Happy New Year! I wish you all of life's blessings xx
  • Eyes: Hazel
  • Hair: Grey
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

DivaDebbi

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 12:03:15 PM »
Thanks LemonMyrtle!  So kind of you to say!  I love writing my blog and TTB has been a fun resource to actually chat about all our picks and pans.  It has also inspired me to write about things I learned about here like Dry Brushing.

Lots of good health and happiness to you and yours in the New Year ahead!