News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Reverse order of posts?  (Read 768 times)

daisymae

• Bronze Member
Reverse order of posts?
« on: October 14, 2009, 11:30:55 AM »
Is it possible to reverse the order of the posts so that the newest appear at the top? Even with just a few of us posting, I'm finding myself having to scroll to get to the new posts. I haven't tried the link to unread posts in the upper right corner so that might solve part of the issue. But I still would like to see the most recent post on top.

Of course, if others disagree, I'm open to other views. I know that on a stock trading board I use a lot that it's an ongoing argument because new people don't like having to scroll way to the bottom of a topic. But those topics tend to have as many as a hundred posts and extend to many pages.

makinalist

• Ageless Beauty
Re: Reverse order of posts?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 01:43:25 PM »
I think I would prefer the reverse order too, if possible.  When I first got my e-mail, many moons ago, it had the newest ones at the end and I was so happy when it changed.
  • Complexion: NW20 (cool light), normal-to-dry
  • Eyes: Blue-gray
  • Hair: Silver; thin, fine, straight
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce

SilverCrown

• Administrator
Re: Reverse order of posts?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 03:27:15 PM »
This is a personal option so each member can decide what they prefer.

Click on the Profile tab at the top. Then click on Account Settings and Modify Profile.  Choose Look and Layout Preferences from the drop-down menu . Once there, scroll down to Show Most Recent Posts at the Top and check that box.

Thanks for the request and please let me know if you have any problems.

-SilverCrown