News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Origins VitaZing SPF15 Energy Boosting Moisturizer - RAVE  (Read 2194 times)

makeupmaven

• Ageless Beauty
Origins VitaZing SPF15 Energy Boosting Moisturizer - RAVE
« on: January 14, 2011, 11:06:28 AM »
I've been using the Origins VitaZing for a couple of days after reading great reviews of it. I compared it on my hand to the EL Daywear tinted. The VitaZing develops into a lighter tint than the EL. It starts out as a whitish-grey lotion and blends into a tinted very lightweight moisturizer. I'm not dry, so I can use it without any other moisture underneath, but I did use my new FAB Anti-Redness serum first. VitaZing really seems to make my skin glow. I lightly dusted powder in my T-zone but nixed the foundation. My redness just is not as noticeable due to the tint/glow.

One caveat: If you are any fairer than NC20 it will be too dark for you, IMO.
  • Complexion: fair neutral
  • Eyes: boring brown
  • Hair: dark brown (over the grey), coarse, naturally curly but treated with keratin

Kelly

Re: Origins VitaZing SPF15 Energy Boosting Moisturizer - RAVE
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 12:02:25 PM »
One caveat: If you are any fairer than NC20 it will be too dark for you, IMO.

:(  Story of my life.

I am glad it's working so well for you. Covering redness without looking like a mask is really wonderful!

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 09:38:08 AM »
So, there I was surfing the net last night and looking for any info on Origins VitaZing and lo and behold, this one came up! Very nice.

Anyhoo...I've heard really nice reviews on this and wanted to find out, BettyBoop, since it's been two months, how's it going with VitaZing. Still liking it? Anything to add? Bad or good?
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves

makeupmaven

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 09:57:09 AM »
I still love it. I was in a hurry today (still haven't gotten used to the time change) and am wearing it alone -- not even powder over it. This is my no-makeup makeup!
  • Complexion: fair neutral
  • Eyes: boring brown
  • Hair: dark brown (over the grey), coarse, naturally curly but treated with keratin

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 10:01:07 AM »
I still love it. I was in a hurry today (still haven't gotten used to the time change) and am wearing it alone -- not even powder over it. This is my no-makeup makeup!
I need a day moisturizer and this sounds like something I can use on a days that I don't want to wear anything on my face. Thanks, BB. I'll have to get some of this today. I think that spring is finally on it's way! :heartthrob:
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves