News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Unable to Register as a New Member?  (Read 2127 times)

SilverCrown

• Administrator
Unable to Register as a New Member?
« on: November 24, 2011, 10:00:29 PM »
The most likely reason someone is unable to register as a new member and receive approval has to do with a wonderful site called Stop Forum Spam (SFS). Any email address or IP address that is in their database of spammers is not allowed to register on The Timeless Beauty.

If you believe you have been unfairly dealt with, I strongly suggest visiting stopforumspam.com and verifying that you are on their database. If you are, then you will need to read and follow their directions for removal from their database. After you have been removed from their database you can attempt to register again.

If you are not in the SFS database you can write to me, SilverCrown (at) thetimelessbeauty dot com. You will need to provide your desired user name along with your email address and your IP address. We will run that information against other resources we use when determining whether to allow an individual to join as a member of our forum.

We take the privacy of our members very seriously and we also take strong measures against spammers and those whose only interest in our forum is that of personal or business gain.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.
-SilverCrown

elaineSue

Re: Unable to Register as a New Member?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 01:48:44 AM »
i am newbie... :o

Shubhra

• Silver Member
Re: Unable to Register as a New Member?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 03:56:32 AM »
Hi. I too am a new kid on the block! From Mumbai India, so some of the brands being discussed are unfamiliar...but endlessly fascinating! I would love to introduce all of you to some of the home-made beauty enhancers being used in my country for centuries...