News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Looking for the thread on how to download the forum for mobile phones  (Read 964 times)

marci65

• Platinum Member
I hope the thread I am thinking of wasn't lost in last night's crash.  I want to download the app that will let me access TTB from my iPhone, but I can't remember the name of the app or what the instructions were to make sure that I can actually access TTB.  I think someone posted that the app lets us access several different forums (I could be confused on that part), but I am really only concerned about being able to read TTB on the move.  :)  Can someone please point me to that thread, if it still exists?  Thank you!!!
  • Complexion: Light/Medium
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: curly / "salt & pepper"

SilverCrown

• Administrator
Re: Looking for the thread on how to download the forum for mobile phones
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 01:04:02 PM »
Hi Marci,

I believe Mobile Users? is the only topic in which we've discussed viewing the forum on mobile devices. Tapatalk is the specific software discussed and I've enabled the forum to utilize their app (which does cost about $3 if I recall correctly).

Unfortunately I haven't moved into the world of iPhone and Android yet so have not tried this but I believe Tupelo mentioned in the above topic that she tried it and it worked well.

I hope this helps. :)

SC
-SilverCrown

marci65

• Platinum Member
Re: Looking for the thread on how to download the forum for mobile phones
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 02:30:56 PM »
Many thanks!  Yes, that was the thread! 
  • Complexion: Light/Medium
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: curly / "salt & pepper"