News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: 40PlusStyle.com - a fashion, style & beauty blog for women over 40  (Read 2936 times)

Sylvia

Helen kindly invited me to introduce my blog http://40plusstyle.com to you all which, of course, I'm very happy to do  :)

40+ Style is all about feeling and looking great after 40. I believe that your outfit reflects how you feel and most often when you look great, you feel great as well. To achieve this I write articles on how to dress after 40, how to find your style and I offer style inspiration through my own outfits, those of others and inform about the latest trends.

Although the blog is focussed on style and fashion, it also tackles beauty topics on a regular basis.

My goal is to inspire women to look and feel the best they can be after 40. Too often many women over 40 end up in a style rut and I'm hoping to inspire those women to get back on track and have fun with their clothes. Aging comes with its challenges, but I have found that it's also easier to be yourself and be daring with your clothes. It's all about confidence and having fun.

I also feel that the fashion industry and media should take more note of women over 40, so my blog is contributing to that as well.

So hopefully I will see some of you on my blog as well. Please say hi by leaving a comment. Also feel free to send me your outfits as well and I will be happy to share then on the site or my facebook page.

For now, please tell me. Which topics relating to style and fashion would you like more information on? What would be the style and fashion questions you really want an answer for? Please let me know and I can cover them on the blog.

I look forward to getting to know you all on this forum!

Sylvia
  • Complexion: fair
  • Eyes: brown
  • Hair: dark blonde
"Fashions fade, style is eternal". Yves Saint Lauren

Find me also at http://40plusstyle.com

Sylvia

Re: 40PlusStyle.com - a fashion, style & beauty blog for women over 40
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 03:04:35 AM »
I forgot to mention. If you are a 40+ blogger, I will be happy to include your site in my list of blogs by women over 40 Just drop me a note or leave a comment on that page and I will add you!
  • Complexion: fair
  • Eyes: brown
  • Hair: dark blonde
"Fashions fade, style is eternal". Yves Saint Lauren

Find me also at http://40plusstyle.com

Poppyfields

• Ageless Beauty
  • letting myself go ..... forward
Re: 40PlusStyle.com - a fashion, style & beauty blog for women over 40
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 10:38:36 AM »
Better late than never?!  I finally checked this link out and gave it a good look-see.  I was impressed. 
This is a well thought out, informative blog with its own forum.  Full of pictures, tips, enthusiasm, and regular woman type feel.   I recommend the beauties here check it out.
  • Complexion: Fair, neutral
  • Eyes: dark blue
  • Hair: med. ash blond, gray highlights
There is nothing wrong with you. Not one single thing. Any fault lies with the fashion/cosmetic/marketing industry that has trained you with false proof to believe that you’re not perfect.