1. Once we decide how to set up the group, we need a couple of weeks to read the first book.
2. After we get started, we could meet monthly to give busy participants time to read.
3. I don't see a need for a separate board, since we have a Reading Board. We can just start a topic about the book, can't we?
4. How does everyone feel about including non-fiction titles? My mom is in a group reading a book about aging gracefully. Something
like that might be interesting to all of us. It could be something beauty-related or a significant women's issue. I don't have one in mind yet-
just talking off the top of my head, you know.
5. Lots of books have discussion questions available online. Or we could make up a few of our own, just to get things rolling. I also like
to know a little bit about the authors I read. Their lives usually influence what they write.
I need to think about titles to suggest. Something all of us can get interested in. I won't push any of my weird stuff on y'all.