News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Member Recommended Beauty Blogs  (Read 5086 times)

SilverCrown

• Administrator
Member Recommended Beauty Blogs
« on: November 17, 2009, 12:07:28 PM »
Beauties -

A few things about this board.

1. We decided to split the beauty blog boards into two so that bloggers who wish to share their own blog can be a little more visible.

2. Please create a new Topic for each beauty blog that you recommend. There are a number of reasons for this requirement, not the least of which is a need to keep the boards current. Many blogs get started and don't stand the test of time. If a blog is not reasonably current we will probably archive that blog's topic.

3. For now, I would like to keep blog recommendations limited to those blogs that are related to beauty. Just as TTB has a variety of topics, the primary focus is still on beauty. Blogs are often similar that way. I won't police it vigilantly but will trust your good judgment to decide where to draw that line.

Thanks.
-SilverCrown

SilverCrown

• Administrator
Re: Member Recommended Beauty Blogs
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 02:24:01 PM »
Beauties -

Thanks for sharing your favorite beauty blogs. I moved some replies to the first post and created separate posts, based on member.

In future, please post a new topic for each blog with the name of the blog in the Subject and a brief description in the body of your post.

Thank you.
-SilverCrown