News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Bioderma Crealine H2O Micellar Solution  (Read 3365 times)

Kelly

Bioderma Crealine H2O Micellar Solution
« on: February 26, 2011, 03:12:12 PM »
I have been using the Bioderma cleansing water for about a week now, and Lisa Eldridge was absolutely right about its gentleness.

I use a large cotton pad to remove ALL my makeup and my skin doesn't even look pink afterward. Such gentle stuff, and I love it for those lazy nights when I don't feel like doing the full ritual. It will also be great in the summer to freshen up skin on hot and humid days. Maybe I'll keep a bottle in the fridge.

I had purchased two bottles of 250 ml from beautyhabit.com ($28 each), but I just found another web site where a duo of 500ml bottles is $57. And free shipping for orders over $35.

I know nothing about this e-tailer, but I noticed they give MUA members a 3% discount. :)  Product ships from DC, and they make weekly orders to France every Sunday night in order to provide their customers the freshest product possible.

I though it was worth taking the risk, and I will be sure to let you all know my experience with them.

Oh, here's the web site: http://www.frenchcosmeticsforless.com/proddetail.php?prod=100065

Veuve

• Ageless Beauty
Re: Bioderma Crealine H2O Micellar Solution
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 03:16:32 PM »
Interesting! I wonder how much this differs in performance from the Avene cleanser?

And it's always great to find a new website-- thanks!
Women always try to tame themselves as they get older, but the ones who look best are often a little wilder.-- Miuccia Prada
www.shopquotidienne.com

Kelly

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 03:22:15 PM »
I have both, and their cleaning abilities are comparable, but I think Bioderma does a better job. With the Avene, I feel like I need to take a warm facecloth to my skin after or I feel like there's a thin film left behind.

With the Bioderma, it literally feels like cleaning my face with water.

Bioderma can't be used with the Clarisonic, though. It's strictly for cotton pads.

Marielle

• Bronze Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 07:25:43 AM »
I have the big Bioderma bottle and it cleanses my face perfectly. Even if I run a cotton pad with toner over my face after using only the Bioderma, there is nothing on the cotton pad, no traces of makeup or anything.
It takes off my Clinique mascara wtihout effort.I am officially declaring it HG. Of course, I live in Belgium so it's easier for me to get my hands on it.
Love the stuff!

Veuve

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 11:25:33 AM »
I'm using the Bioderma with my clarisonic at night. I put a decent amount of the cleanser over my face and lightly massage it in; then I use the clarisonic-- so far it's working like a charm.
Women always try to tame themselves as they get older, but the ones who look best are often a little wilder.-- Miuccia Prada
www.shopquotidienne.com