News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: The colour muse blog  (Read 1652 times)

milla

• Ageless Beauty
The colour muse blog
« on: April 24, 2013, 04:05:59 PM »
I found the Colour Muse blog while browsing through the posts and I love it. Has any one seen the last post, about choosing an outfit according to your favourite landscape? I have had a lot of fun experimenting with different photos of places I love. I should be in bed now, because I have to be up early tomorrow morning and I have spent the last 45 minutes looking for clothes to match a particular photo... yes, I know I am very silly.

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
Re: The colour muse blog
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 07:13:59 PM »
I don't think you're at all, milla.  I can hear the enthusiastic in your post and that's just wonderful!! 
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves

cara4art

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 09:41:56 PM »
Not silly at all - such a thing can stimulate one's creativity with pulling something together. Often, the types of landscapes with their accompanying colors feature the colors that will look wonderful on us!:) Have fun being inspired by those photos:)

Canie

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 10:53:56 PM »
Milla: Could you tell us the complete name of the blog?  I thought our members would like to have the link, but I confess I could not seem to find it.  Thanks so much! :)
-Canie

milla

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 02:37:29 PM »
Sure.
here it is:

http://colourmuse.blogspot.co.uk/

You must try this: get a photo of a landscape you really love and find an outfit plus accessories that go with it. If I have time this weekend I'll post mine :)

Canie

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 02:55:16 PM »
Of course!  Clearly I was attempting to work past my bedtime...that is the same blog that Poppyfields told us about not long ago!  Mea culpa.  (I need to find a smiley for that.)
-Canie

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 10:48:07 PM »
Of course!  Clearly I was attempting to work past my bedtime...that is the same blog that Poppyfields told us about not long ago!  Mea culpa.  (I need to find a smiley for that.)
:popcorn:
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves

Poppyfields

• Ageless Beauty
  • letting myself go ..... forward
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 10:56:39 AM »
Oh, Canie, how were you to know when the name/address is different?  But it is the same information packed blog that I love.  I was intrigued by the picture idea too, millia.
  • Complexion: Fair, neutral
  • Eyes: dark blue
  • Hair: med. ash blond, gray highlights
There is nothing wrong with you. Not one single thing. Any fault lies with the fashion/cosmetic/marketing industry that has trained you with false proof to believe that you’re not perfect.