News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: bathroom blues...  (Read 1554 times)

milla

• Ageless Beauty
Re: bathroom blues...
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2014, 01:40:17 AM »
The bathroom is almost finished. we have been able to use it for a while now and a man is coming on Wednesday to do the floor. I'll post some post some pictures!

Amelia Brown

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2017, 09:14:40 PM »
I know how hard it is to start repairing the house, especially the bathroom. At least for me. My husband and I renovated our apartment last year. The first room I wanted to change was our bathroom. We changed almost everything there, but the most luxurious thing was a glass shower door. It made the bathroom look really beautiful. Though it was not cheap, I'm glad we installed it. I'm looking forward for your next photos and hope you will finish the renovation soon!

Styyna

• Ageless Beauty
  • "steena"
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2017, 07:17:21 AM »
Still waiting on those pictures. :D
  • Complexion: NW10; slight rosacea; dry
  • Eyes: Blue-gray
  • Hair: Dark blonde with slight gray, thick, wavy, dry
To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. - Mary Stuart

milla

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2017, 11:13:36 AM »
Our new bathroom is three years old now!  :) small, but suits us perfectly. We got rid of the bath, not because we don't like baths, but there was not enough space for a full length one and my husband has long legs. We have a shower cubicle and it is fine. Here are the photos!

Styyna

• Ageless Beauty
  • "steena"
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2017, 05:17:29 AM »
Charming bath! I love your simple touches that make it uniquely yours. I can't imagine how any size tub would have fit in there. The shower stall is a good choice and the clear walls/door help open up the space. Nice job!
  • Complexion: NW10; slight rosacea; dry
  • Eyes: Blue-gray
  • Hair: Dark blonde with slight gray, thick, wavy, dry
To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. - Mary Stuart

milla

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 07:02:58 AM »
thanks! :)