News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 55928 times)

Swest

• Platinum Member
Re: Introduce yourself!
« Reply #540 on: August 07, 2016, 11:10:41 AM »
:)Welcome Jen. 
Im Swest and I live in AZ (former Californian). Ive been here a while and while I dont visit TTB as often, its my 'nice quiet message board' free of drama. Sagittarian 50s part time worker atm and still love makeup and keeping up trends in music, 80-90 tv shows.

• Complexion: Fair-med NC20, combo
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Dark Reddish Brown

jaerae

« Reply #541 on: August 07, 2016, 07:28:09 PM »
hi Swest. maybe at some point i can share more K-pop with you? the artists are talented, hardworking and well behaved. songs and videos conservative. well i will say girl groups dress sexy sometimes but of course it is fitting for song

StrongAndTough1214

« Reply #542 on: August 08, 2016, 09:34:20 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm happy to have found this board. I searched long and hard for a place for us over-40 gals to just sit down and chat among ourselves. Nothing wrong with younger folks but sometimes there's just something about chatting with folks in one's own age range that is so much more comforting and relaxing.

I'm a 45-year-old wife currently semi-employed seeking out-of-home employment. My husband and I have been married just over a year and moved to his hometown. It's kind of a fresh start for us both since I'd never been here prior to moving here with him and he had moved away 30 years ago. It was good for us to move here because we needed to leave our old baggage (exes, etc) in our former city.

Anyway, I look forward to getting acquainted with you all.

jaerae

« Reply #543 on: August 09, 2016, 01:31:54 AM »
welcome S&T. you may be the first closest in age to me i have met in my short time here so far yay hurray. internet can be a lovely thing. nothing wrong with finding somewhere with the right fit even if it is online and you may never meet these ladies. in my own situation - live in a retirement/golf type area in bible belt - my interests do not exactly mesh up. not that i have anything against others' preferences but i simply do not fit into the churchy, golfy, artsy, mommy-ey, or wineo-y cliques. so thankful for internet

a past quirky coworker after sudden death of her husband and not long after my divorce invited me to widow's dinners haha <-(not at death of course). she was like you do not have a man because you 'lost' him

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #544 on: August 18, 2016, 02:40:38 PM »
 :welcomepicture: S&T!  I'm glad that you found us! 
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves

milla

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #545 on: August 19, 2016, 03:46:46 AM »
Hello and welcome S&T!