News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: 200 Women Sue WEN Hair Care  (Read 710 times)

silverstreak

• Silver Member
200 Women Sue WEN Hair Care
« on: January 03, 2016, 02:05:07 PM »
I was sent this just before Christmas and thought you ladies might be interested/or not
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/11/200-woman-sue-wen-hair-care.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page
  • Complexion: olive
  • Eyes: brown
  • Hair: white & grey, straight but coarse & thick.
silverstreak

Styyna

• Ageless Beauty
  • "steena"
Re: 200 Women Sue WEN Hair Care
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 01:44:09 PM »
  • Complexion: NW10; slight rosacea; dry
  • Eyes: Blue-gray
  • Hair: Dark blonde with slight gray, thick, wavy, dry
To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. - Mary Stuart

silverstreak

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 09:03:58 AM »
Thanks for posting the clickable link I didn't because I thought it was not allowed.
  • Complexion: olive
  • Eyes: brown
  • Hair: white & grey, straight but coarse & thick.
silverstreak

SilverCrown

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 09:18:31 AM »
Thanks for posting the clickable link I didn't because I thought it was not allowed.

Links, clickable or otherwise, are generally not allowed only until a member has at least 10 posts. After that we are much more lenient and encourage clickable links unless they are always for purposes of self-promotion or promotion of one's business. Common sense dictates what's allowed. There are lots of people who try to register here for the sole purpose of adding links or references to products and/or sites in which they have a personal financial interest. Those are nothing but spam and I try to remove them as quickly as they happen.

Sharing other sites is generally a good thing. There is a lot of good information available and a link is often the best way to share information with our members. Links to products are also allowed.

If you ever have a question about whether a link is acceptable or not please don't hesitate to PM me and I will be happy to provide guidance.
-SilverCrown