News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Craftsy 50% off sale  (Read 1016 times)

ILuvLucy

• Ageless Beauty
Craftsy 50% off sale
« on: February 11, 2016, 11:48:47 PM »
I couldn't find details on the expiration date.
http://www.craftsy.com/classes/1000th-course-sale
  • Complexion: Light/Medium
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Hair: Blonde/Thin/Straight
"A mysterious expression will add a lovely sheen to your complexion" --Nancy Drew in The Clue of the Velvet Mask

Styyna

• Ageless Beauty
  • "steena"
Re: Craftsy 50% off sale
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 01:42:13 PM »
Thanks for posting about this. I saw it the day you posted (even though I didn't respond then) and checked out a couple of classes on my wish list. :)
  • Complexion: NW10; slight rosacea; dry
  • Eyes: Blue-gray
  • Hair: Dark blonde with slight gray, thick, wavy, dry
To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. - Mary Stuart

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 09:45:53 PM »
Oh, I wish I had time this first part of the year. Work is still busy and I'm so tired. Just got home and drinking hot tea and saw this.  But, I think it would be an interesting site even without the sale. I've bookmarked it after the busy season is over. Thank you for posting, Lucy. 
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves

ILuvLucy

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 08:23:01 AM »
I'm sorry you're so tired, SusieQ, and hope you can rest and relax soon!

They have some free mini classes here:
http://www.craftsy.com/classes/free

I purchased 2 classes when they had a sale last year.  Both knitting.  I enjoyed one of the instructors much more than the other, but both classes were good.   I really like being able to refer back to the various class sections when I'm stuck on something. 
  • Complexion: Light/Medium
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Hair: Blonde/Thin/Straight
"A mysterious expression will add a lovely sheen to your complexion" --Nancy Drew in The Clue of the Velvet Mask

Styyna

• Ageless Beauty
  • "steena"
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 09:42:15 AM »
Seconding ILuvLucy's hopes for rest and relaxation.

They often have sales at Craftsy. Not all sales are the same of course. One that intrigued me: I saved some classes to a wish list and a few months later I received a message that I could buy one of my wish list classes at a reduced price. Other sales include substantial percentages (40-50) off all classes or, sometimes, just all new classes.

My point...when you have time, enjoy perusing the classes and save a few to a wish list and maybe get on their mailing list so that you, too, can take advantage of their sales.
To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. - Mary Stuart

Styyna

• Ageless Beauty
  • "steena"
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 07:19:33 AM »
Craftsy has two promotions going on today.

For NEW members, they are offering a free class. This is a value up to $39.99 and a good way to try out a class. I'm not sure how long this offer is valid so I'd jump on it right away if you are new to Craftsy. You can get your free class now and return to it at any time in the future so you don't have to commit time to it right away. Just secure it now.

For EXISTING members, they are offering a single wish-listed class for $19.99. This offer definitely expires tonight, March 16 (at 11:59 pm MT if I recall correctly).