News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: who do I get to thank for recommending Garnier whole blends honey treasures?  (Read 835 times)

chataround

• Gold Member

I wish I can find the original post so that I don't have to add a new one, but wanted to say "thank you" to whomever recommended this shampoo and conditioner.
I decided to treat myself and made an impulse buy on Amazon. Used both products last night. SUPER HAPPY with how my hair looks!

The shampoo suds up so nicely, using very little. It has a lovely, sweet yet not cloying smell. The conditioner is only slightly thicker than the shampoo, which I actually like.
So many of the conditioners I've tried go on very thick.

My hair looks so shiny and the conditioner made my hair cut look very neat and in place, no frizzes. It also added a little density to my thinning hair that I appreciate.

Thanks again for the recommendation, you Timeless Beauty, you!   
  • Complexion: very fair, some slight rosacea
  • Eyes: hazel
  • Hair: slightly wavy, shoulder length, soft black
"Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic."
                   - Rosalind Russell

milla

• Ageless Beauty
Must check this out, it sounds lovely!

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
It was me. :)  I've only tried the shampoo but feel in love with it right away. I have two backup but I have not tried the conditioner.  But, it's on my list - still working on a large bottle of conditioner.  I tried the coconut and that's lovely, too. But, the Honey Treasures is the best.  Yes, a little goes a long way. 

I'm so glad that you love it as much as I do.  :heartthrob:

The post was noted in one of milla's about the last makeup you purchased. I had tried the Garnier micellar water and make a note about their new shampoos.  :)
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves

chataround

• Gold Member

Susie I am eternally indebted to you, LOL.
My husband was just saying today that my hair looks thicker! Yep, I was as shocked as you probably are.
It's a big deal when the hubby notices!
                   - Rosalind Russell

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty

Susie I am eternally indebted to you, LOL.
My husband was just saying today that my hair looks thicker! Yep, I was as shocked as you probably are.
It's a big deal when the hubby notices!
I agree that it is big deal when the hubby notices!  My hair does feel nice and soft and always smells nice, too. I'm so glad that the hubby loves it, too!!

chataround

• Gold Member

Hey so it's about six weeks later and I just wanted to say, still really liking the shampoo!!
                   - Rosalind Russell

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty

Hey so it's about six weeks later and I just wanted to say, still really liking the shampoo!!
Me, too. I really like the conditioner, too.  I may try the other one from this line...just out of curiosity.  :)