1. Smoking. It costs a lot of money, you get wrinkles and smell like an ash tray. It can make you seriously ill.
2. People who will rather look at their phones (looking for Pokemons or who knows what) than speak with other people. When I am on break with youngsters they all stare at their phone. It looks weird.
3. High heels. They hurt your feet, you cannot run, you just wait to be able to sit down and / or take them off. Why do men like women to wear them? So they look weak and cannot run away? It makes my inner feminist angry!
4. Making a duck face instead of smiling. A smile makes you look a thousand times more beautiful than a duck face, I tell my young colleagues on Fb. I just don't get it!
5. People who have plastic surgery to look like Barbie / Ken / whoever
6. Plastic surgeons who help them, instead of telling them to go and talk with a therapist. Think about it: there must have been s surgeon who agreed to do more surgery on Michael Jackson!
7. People thinking it is a good look to have fillers on their lips until the said lips look like the inner tubes of your bicycle tires
8. Mascara ads that have pictures of models wearing obvious false lashes
9. Those small patches attached at the neck of any garment that state the size, material And brand. They are hard and itchy, so much so my skin gets red and I get a rash unless I cut it off. Then, I cannot remember the brand or how I should wash the garment.
10. People who put their phones on the table when on fine dinner / occasion AND keep checking their phones. Unless they have kids or a nanny who needs to get hold of them. Or they are doctors on call. It just makes me think they appreciate FB more than good food or present company
Hmm, ok, so this list may have mutated into a list of things that annoy me.