News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: How old is TTB?  (Read 588 times)

milla

• Ageless Beauty
How old is TTB?
« on: November 21, 2016, 12:43:25 PM »
I was just wondering how long TTB has been going for? I know that it is at least 7 years...

SilverCrown

• Administrator
Re: How old is TTB?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 12:54:38 PM »
On October 5th TTB had officially been online for seven years. (I had to look that up!) Thanks to all the members who make it a success, even if it's a small one. I appreciate each and every one of you!
-SilverCrown

milla

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 03:44:45 PM »
I think it is a great achievement and I am very grateful to the wonderful people who set it up. Unfortunately some of the original members have slowly disappeared into cyberspace...I often think of them and hope that they are well. Another 3 years and it will be a decade!

SusanG

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 10:09:58 PM »
Wow -- time flies! I don't get a chance to stop by daily, like I used to, but I do try to check in a couple of times a week. It's such a homey place, with such lovely ladies. Thank you all!   :flowers2:
  • Complexion: Fair: MAC NC15, Ivory in Dior
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Hair: Natural light brown with a little silver, pixie cut

ILuvLucy

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 11:23:08 AM »
Oh my gosh! Time is flying super fast I guess.  I cannot believe I've known some of you for 7 years!   :heartthrob:
  • Complexion: Light/Medium
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Hair: Blonde/Thin/Straight
"A mysterious expression will add a lovely sheen to your complexion" --Nancy Drew in The Clue of the Velvet Mask

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 07:46:13 PM »
Whoa and Wow!  7 years...oh,we've had our share of drama, didn't we?  But, oh the good times are so great.  Thank you, Silvercrown!  Is Caine still with us? 
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves

Styyna

• Ageless Beauty
  • "steena"
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 07:33:26 PM »
Canie is still around though not so visible. She kind of took a hiatus for a while. It shows, huh? SilverCrown just hasn't had the time and motivation to do the things that Canie typically did. And, ya, we had a bit of drama but that's all behind us, isn't it? Now it's good times and great support of one another!
  • Complexion: NW10; slight rosacea; dry
  • Eyes: Blue-gray
  • Hair: Dark blonde with slight gray, thick, wavy, dry
To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. - Mary Stuart

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 08:29:34 PM »
 :lol:  so glad to here that Caine is still keeping watch over us.  HI CAINE!!!!
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves