News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays  (Read 202 times)

SilverCrown

• Administrator
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
« on: December 22, 2016, 08:24:01 AM »
'Tis the season, that's for sure. Whether you go all out or quietly sit back and observe the frenetic pace of others, there's no avoiding the holiday season. I'm somewhere in between this year. I'm giving token gifts to my sons, daughter-in-law and son's SO and lots of books to the one child in our family - my great niece who is 14 months old and loves to "read".

Beginning this evening I will be on the road until Monday. This evening DH and I are traveling to my older son's home about 40 minutes away to celebrate with him, his wife, my younger son, and his SO. Friday I travel to my younger son's home, about the same distance away, to take care of his dog while he and his SO travel to Iowa to spend some time with her family before heading home on Sunday to attend festivities with my brother and his family. There will be lots of laughter, good food, and good feelings had by all!

I wish the same for each and every one of you. I hope that your holidays are joyful and peaceful. And I thank each of you for making The Timeless Beauty the success, small though it may be, that it is.

:peace:
-SilverCrown