News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: Essence - Pure Nude Highlighter  (Read 231 times)

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
Essence - Pure Nude Highlighter
« on: May 25, 2017, 10:03:10 AM »
I've been using this for over three months and barely made a dent.  I purchased mine at Ulta and it's under $5.  Every time I use this, I get at least 4-5 compliments and always ask what I have on.  It doesn't look much when you swatch it on you hand but once it's on your face, it gives you the prettiest glow.  But, be careful because you may think you don't have any on and if you put more on, you will be seen from outer space. Less is more with this product.

The color or name I have is Be My Highlight 01. 
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves

Styyna

• Ageless Beauty
  • "steena"
Re: Essence - Pure Nude Highlighter
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 05:19:42 AM »
I'm afraid of highlighters, mostly because I don't think there's much about my face to be highlighted. How and where do you apply your highlighter? Maybe I'm missing out on something! Certainly the compliments you are receiving are to be desired. :)
  • Complexion: NW10; slight rosacea; dry
  • Eyes: Blue-gray
  • Hair: Dark blonde with slight gray, thick, wavy, dry
To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. - Mary Stuart

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 10:16:39 AM »
I'm afraid of highlighters, mostly because I don't think there's much about my face to be highlighted. How and where do you apply your highlighter? Maybe I'm missing out on something! Certainly the compliments you are receiving are to be desired. :)
Ever so lightly on the top of my cheekbones.  It's great during the summer because it gives a nice healthy glow to your skin without having to put any makeup. Sometimes, I forgo the blush and just have this on.  :happyinthesun:

Styyna

• Ageless Beauty
  • "steena"
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 05:39:05 AM »
Well, with such a glowing recommendation I just have to try this. It's in stock at my Target (according to the Target website) and it's only $4.49. I'll try to remember to report back!
  • Complexion: NW10; slight rosacea; dry
  • Eyes: Blue-gray
  • Hair: Dark blonde with slight gray, thick, wavy, dry
To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. - Mary Stuart

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 11:50:11 AM »
It's cheap and lovely!  What more can you ask?   :lol: