News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: June BoxyCharm  (Read 213 times)

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
June BoxyCharm
« on: June 21, 2017, 08:39:17 PM »
I received the box and included a picture.  I will probably wait until I get the July to meet with my nieces.  There may be a fight for products if I show them the June box.   I will probably keep the lipstick and the masks. They're into skincare, yet.

I paid $19 for the box and total cost of the products is $113.00.  Also, it has stopped me from buying any makeup since I know this box was coming.

RealHer Play Book shadow pallete is ok
Ofra liquid lipstick is really nice so I'll probably keep that one
Artist Couture is a highlight and they may fight over that one.  :lol:
There is a face brush that one of my nieces may like
Facial Mask - there's three included but I'll probably keep that one.

Overall,, I like the products in the June box and know that they will all have a home soon. I'm glad that I finally pulled the trigger on this one.
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves

Styyna

• Ageless Beauty
  • "steena"
Re: June BoxyCharm
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 10:56:59 AM »
I think $19 seems very reasonable for what you received. I envy you having nieces who will really want the items that don't thrill you. It's a great way to remain in contact and close to them while experiencing new products at a fraction of their original cost. Also, if anticipating your box staves off unnecessary buying that's another big win. I'm happy for you!
  • Complexion: NW10; slight rosacea; dry
  • Eyes: Blue-gray
  • Hair: Dark blonde with slight gray, thick, wavy, dry
To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. - Mary Stuart