News: The Timeless Beauty is a forum for women over 40.
Chat with us about makeup, skin care, or whatever is on your mind.
Free and open membership. Never any ads. Privacy always respected.
Interested? Read here and/or here. Or just register!

Author Topic: ResVibrant Anti Aging Creme  (Read 6647 times)

ILuvLucy

• Ageless Beauty
ResVibrant Anti Aging Creme
« on: January 08, 2010, 08:24:47 AM »
Surfing around the web, I came across this.  I'm really skeptical when it comes to anything that claims it's "better than Botox", but, I sent for the 'free' sample anyway.  ($1.97 shipping) 

here's a link:
http://anti.agingarsenal.com/products/resvibrant-review-better-than-botox/

Just thought I'd share!
  • Complexion: Light/Medium
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Hair: Blonde/Thin/Straight
"A mysterious expression will add a lovely sheen to your complexion" --Nancy Drew in The Clue of the Velvet Mask

makeupmaven

• Ageless Beauty
Re: ResVibrant Anti Aging Creme
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 08:31:11 AM »
It looks interesting. Please keep us updated after you've used it.
  • Complexion: fair neutral
  • Eyes: boring brown
  • Hair: dark brown (over the grey), coarse, naturally curly but treated with keratin

emmalina

• Bronze Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 10:27:11 AM »
I should have know better than to check it out. I couldn't resist. I sent for the sample too.

ILuvLucy

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 10:30:54 AM »
I should have know better than to check it out. I couldn't resist. I sent for the sample too.

Oh good! A partner.  :)
"A mysterious expression will add a lovely sheen to your complexion" --Nancy Drew in The Clue of the Velvet Mask

makeupmaven

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 11:17:58 AM »

Oh good! A partner.  :)

Is that what they call members of the 12-step program, partners? ;D
  • Complexion: fair neutral
  • Eyes: boring brown
  • Hair: dark brown (over the grey), coarse, naturally curly but treated with keratin

ILuvLucy

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 03:24:00 PM »
I just received my trial of resvibrant.  I did not realize that, in ordering this "free" trial, I was agreeing to purchasing additional shipments (every 30 days) at $84.00  :o

I can call or go online to cancel this within 14 days. (I checked my account with them online, and the next shipment is actually scheduled for Jan. 25). If I cancel, I will have to return the unused portion of what they sent me. What a hassel!

Poppyfields

• Ageless Beauty
  • letting myself go ..... forward
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 06:29:41 PM »
I just received my trial of resvibrant.  I did not realize that, in ordering this "free" trial, I was agreeing to purchasing additional shipments (every 30 days) at $84.00  :o

How annoying.   >:(  There seem to be quite a few of these very misleading, not-quite-scams around lately.
  • Complexion: Fair, neutral
  • Eyes: dark blue
  • Hair: med. ash blond, gray highlights
There is nothing wrong with you. Not one single thing. Any fault lies with the fashion/cosmetic/marketing industry that has trained you with false proof to believe that you’re not perfect.

emmalina

• Bronze Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 10:58:04 AM »
Thanks for posting this! I just checked my acct. I have an auto shipment on the 25th too and haven't even received my trial size yet. Cancelled auto ship but clicked on keeping trial size, they say they will email me soon. Wondering what it will be. If it is $84 I will tell them where they can put their "trial size". Live & learn!

ILuvLucy

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 04:42:26 PM »
 And another thing - I couldn't get the pump to work, so I unscrewed the top off.  It turns out that there was nothing connected to the pump. The little stem/tube thingy was missing! So, to use it, I have to unscrew the pump top, and shake some out, or stick a q-tip in. 

I figured that I'll cancel the auto ship, but will try out the trial in the mean time.

emmalina

• Bronze Member
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 08:47:03 PM »
Let me know what they say when you cancel autoship, but want to keep your trial size. I still have not gotten an email from them. I left a message on their voicemail today.

Jenny

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 01:20:25 PM »
I had the very WORST experience with Resvibrant customer service department.

The creme made me break out in a rash so I called and emailed to cancel..It took 4days to get through to the customer service center 877 number as it was busy or the call would hang up...I tried emailing 5 different times but never received a response.

I finally got through on the phone and whomever took my cancellation order stated that she didn't care what type of experience I received and stated that the company is in no way interested in improving the customer service perception.

I was very calm and expressed my disappointment in the service after which I asked for her name, asked to speak to her manager and she hung up on me.

I would never think that a company wants a customer to have a bad experience as this will reflect bad within the industry.

I will NEVER recommend this product or any dealings with this company.

Please consider carefully before ordering a trial as well. In order to cancel you must send the original trial shipment and they must receive it within 30day or you will be charged.

I website is very misleading and the customer service is AWFUL..

I wouldn't want anyone deal with this type of experience....Please consider this a warning if you choose to order from this company..

SusieQ

• Ageless Beauty
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 01:43:05 PM »
Wow! This company is still in business?  Thank you for letting us know, Jenny.
  • Complexion: Medium/Combination
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Black w/waves